We realize that you have a number of choices for Dentist treatment in Strongsville, Ohio, so we would like you to know something about us and our office.
1. Very importantly we care about our patients and see them as extensions of our family. In our office you are not just a patient, but a person who deserve respect and individual attention.
2. In the Strongsville, OH area Dr. Gene Britton is one of the most experienced Dentist. The staff also is very experienced with between over 20 years in Dental assisting. Dr. Gene and staff maintain continuing education in the most up to date treatment technology.
3. In these economic times we realize that the cost of Dentistry treatment is a concern, and we will work with you to achieve the best possible treatment for you or your loved one, in the most economical way.
At the Dental office of Dr. Gene Britton in Strongsville, Ohio we offer a number of choices of dentistry treatment options using the latest technology and materials. Our office performs most dental treatment including:
Examinations, cancer screenings, periodontal exams.
Prophylaxis, fluoride, x-rays.
Periodontal scalings and root planings.
Crowns and bridges (both porcelain to metal and all porcelain).
Inlays, onlays and veneers.
Complete and partial dentures with custom fit.
Restoration following dental implant placement.
Our blend of high quality aesthetic appearance and appliances provide an almost invisible method of correcting dental problems.
We want your first visit and subsequent visits to our office to be an
excellent experience. Dr. Gene Britton and our staff strive to provide personalized
and individualized care.
Our office will only be successful if we continue to treat new patients. Our goal is to get you to optimal dental health and keep you there so we will always are in need of new patients. The greatest gift we can receive from you would be the referral of your family, friends, and co-workers to our office. The confidence shown to us would be the nicest thing you could say about us and would be deeply appreciated.
Dr. Gene Britton will spend quality time with you during your first
visit. This gives him an opportunity to become acquainted with you to
answer questions about your treatment plus share goals and expectations
At the first visit, we want to answer these and other questions:
- What are your main concerns?
- What are the options to consider for treatment?
- What will be involved with the treatment?
- What is the estimated time in treatment?
- What is an estimated cost for treatment
- Options for payment plans?
- How is insurance handled?
- When is the best time to start treatment?
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's problem. We will always explain our findings to you fully. If you do not understand something please ask. There are usually several ways to obtain good dental treatment results. All available treatment modalities will be explained to you along with the pros and cons of each. Investment in dental treatment can be expensive. We will work with your dental insurance to make sure you get the maximum benefits you are entitled to. Dental treatment is however between you and the dentist.
In an effort to keep dentistry fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
Treatments paid for in full by the onset of treatment will be given a discount.
To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months. In-office financing is offered, with no finance charge.
Third party financing is available, many plans of which are interest free.
For your convenience and the portion not covered by your insurance, we accept payment by Visa, MC, Am Express, Discover, Cash or Personal Check.
We will be happy to accept whichever works best for you.